192 kbps. I'm not a fan of Ulver's "later" work, after their third LP. It's useless to call it "experimental" because they were always experimental and original - if you listen to this, their demo, you'll see that right away. They never stood still. Although this demo recording is lacking in many respects, most noticeably with the amateurish, overly ambitious vocals, it's also excellent in many other areas. It's certainly worth listening to, even if one didn't know Ulver's history, where they would go after this. I feel it's also important to point out that the band itself was always changing...whatever happened to Haavard, for example? You often hear people say, "Well, Ulver was always flexible and willing to change, to alter themselves, to shapeshift." Yes, but mainly because they were always losing and gaining members. The band was never the same anyway. I believe that their first three LPs are one of the best legacies the Norwegian scene could ever leave behind, and this tape is the real beginning of that period.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vn4fh1gyvc1